- 1.5 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cane sugar
- 1 flax egg or chia
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- 2 tsp spirulina
- 3 tsp pitaya powder dragon fruit
- Whisk all the ingredients up other than the blue spirulina + pitaya powder, until its a smooth thick mixture. Prepare 3 bowls:
- Split the mixture in 2 separate bowls: add blue spirulina to 1 bowl + whisk in
- Add pitaya powder to the other bowl + whisk in
- In a 3rd bowl, split 1/2 the blue mixture + 1/2 the pink to create purple!
- Add 2 tbsp batter into a non-stick pan at a time
- Cook for 3-4 mins on low- med heat until the edges are set and bubbles appear at the surface Flip the pancakes + cook for another 2-3 mins until cooked through
- Stack them up and drizzle with your favourite toppings!