This may be a healthy and tasty breakfast for you to make for that special someone on Valentine's Day! With only 3 ingredients, beautifully pink and sure to set you up for the day ahead.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana frozen
- 3/4 cup soy milk or any other plant milk
- maple syrup optional (to taste)
- ice cubes optional
- Place all ingredients into a high powdered blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- If you’d like your smoothie a little sweeter, add up to 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or agave nectar.
- To make your smoothie thicker, add an additional 1/4 cup frozen strawberries or a handful of ice cubes! Enjoy!
This recipe was republished with permission from The Plant Riot. You can find the original recipe here.