- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- To a blender, add the banana, apple cider vinegar, non-dairy milk, baking powder, salt & old fashioned rolled oats. Mix until you have a homogeneous dough.
- Heat a pan and cook the pancakes 1 to 2 min on each side.
- Serve with fresh fruits, non-dairy yoghurt, maple syrup, …
- Can be kept leftover in the fridge up to 3 days or store in the freezer up to a month.