Social Media Manager
Become a social media manager for a fast-growing London-based vegan brand. This role will be a cross between managing the company’s social platforms as well as making original content, such as reels and stories, and so much more.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Help support the team on social media content strategy.
- Helping contribute to and lead a drive for ongoing content production across all social platforms.
- Regularly carry out industry & competitor research and analysis making suggestions where appropriate.
- Be aware of all latest trends, both in the industry at large & the plant-based niche, and suggest content / strategy accordingly.
- Lead monthly social media content strategy / performance meetings.
- Content creation, curation, scheduling, and posting. Content could be a combination of graphics (with support of designer), reels and GIFs. Focus will be on ideating as well as production (9:16 stories, reels, square design templates, etc).
- Providing briefs for graphics and any other contractors relating to social media / marketing plan.
- Curated content: find creative ways to curate relevant content, including reacting to news and events internal and external to the company in a way that can be posted to increase engagement.
- Monday – Friday community management across social platforms.
Requirements and qualifications:
- You must be located in London, or surrounding areas.
- 2 – 5 years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role.
- Expertise in social media strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, TikTok and other social media platforms.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience research.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field is ideal but not necessary.
If you are interested in this role, please fill out the type form below: