Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Zucchini Ricotta Roll-Ups
Zucchini can get stuffed! With a tofu based ricotta, that is, before being baked in marinara sauce
- 2 3 zucchini
- 32 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 14 ounces container firm tofu
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh basil to garnish
- 1. Remove tofu from package and wrap tofu block in 2 paper towels. Squeeze for 10 seconds then break apart tofu into your food processor. To the food processor add salt, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder. Pulse 6-10 times until you reach the consistency of ricotta cheese. Taste and adjust salt and seasonings as needed.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°. Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1?8” thick strips, I used a vegetable peeler!
- 3. Spread marinara sauce onto the bottom of an oven-proof skillet; set aside.
- 4. Spread 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture evenly along each zucchini slice. Roll up and place in the prepared skillet; repeat with remaining zucchini slices and filling.
- 5. Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lasagna rolls are heated through and the cheese is beginning to brown.
- 6. Serve immediately. Garnish with ground pepper and fresh basil.