Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Harissa & Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 large head of cauliflower â?? all the leaves removed
- 2 tbsp of runny and smooth tahini
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1/2 tsp of cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp of coriander powder
- 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses – if you can’t find it use 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup
- A generous pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 can of drained and rinsed chickpeas 400gr
- 1 medium size red pepper – deseeded and chopped into pieces
- 1 tbsp of harissa paste
- 1 tbsp of tahini paste
- 1 garlic clove – minced
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- 3 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pomegranate seeds
- A handful of flaked almonds or toasted pine nuts or both
- A handful of chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade into a bowl until you have a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour over the marinade and massage it into the cauliflower. Place the head of cauliflower onto a baking tray and roast it in the oven for 35-40 minutes until crispy around the edges.
- At the same time add the chopped pepper to a small baking tray, drizzle with a touch of oil and a pinch of salt, toss the pepper around and bake for 15 minutes until soft.
- While the cauliflower is still cooking make the hummus. To a food processor add the chickpeas, roasted pepper, tahini, lemon juice, harissa paste, garlic clove, salt, and extra virgin olive oil. Blitz until you have a smooth and creamy consistency. Add a dash of water if needed.
- Spread the hummus on a serving plate. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and place it on top of the hummus. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, flaked almonds, pine nuts, and chopped parsley. Enjoy!