Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Chocolate Peanut Butter & Pretzel Ice Cream
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanut butter pretzels
- Soak the cashews in just-boiled water for 30 minutes.
- While the cashews are soaking, roughly chop the chocolate and peanut butter covered pretzels. Store in the freezer until ready for use.
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Combine the cashews with the oat milk in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add the sugar, salt and banana and blend again.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and churn in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. The nice cream should begin to take on a thick, creamy consistency around 30 minutes. When it does, add the pretzels (reserving a small amount of each kind to use as a final topping).
- When the nice cream is firm, serve it immediately topping with bits of pretzel.