Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Chickpea And Aubergine Harissa Tray Bake
- 1 tin of chickpeas – drained and rinsed
- 1 aubergine â?? cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp of harissa paste
- 300 g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of tomato puree
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- The zest of 1 lemon
- An handful of chopped mint leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp of tahini
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 3 tbsp of water to thin it out
- Flatbread to serve
- 1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celsius.
- 2. Add the oil to a large baking tray and place it n the oven for 5 minutes until hot.
- 3. Add the aubergine cubes to the hot oil together with the harissa paste.
- 4. Mix everything really well so the aubergine get all nicely coated.
- 5. Place the tray back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 6. Remove the tray from the oven and add the cherry tomatoes.
- 7. Return the tray to the oven for 20 minutes.
- 8. Add the drained chickpeas and stir well then return the tray to the oven for a final 10 minutes.
- 9. Remove the tray from the oven, stir in the lemon zest and season with salt & pepper.
- 10. To make the tahini dressing simply mix all the ingredients into a bowl until you have a creamy and runny consistency.
- 11. Serve the chickpea with a generous drizzle of the tahini dressing, mint leaves, and flat bread.