Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Peanut Crusted Tofu Noodles
- 1 block of Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbs Soy Sauce
- Juice 1 Lime
- Pinch Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Dried Garlic
- 3/4 cup/75g Shelled Roasted Peanuts blitzed to a crumb
- 340 g Egg Free Noodles cooked to the packet instructions
- 1 Carrot sliced fine
- 1 Red Onion sliced fine
- 1 Red Chilli sliced fine
- 1 Punnet Baby Corn
- Handful Mangetout
- 1 Head Pak Choi
- 3 tbs Soy Sauce
- 3 tbs Sriracha
- First up drain & pat dry the tofu using kitchen paper. Cut the block into 1inch by 1/2 inch rectangles.
- Mix together the peanut butter, soy, lime, chili, and garlic.
- Dip the tofu fillets into the peanut butter mixture then into the peanut crumb and make sure they are all nicely coated.
- Once you’ve coated all of the tofu, place the tofu on to a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Next, lightly color the coated tofu in a dry nonstick frying pan placed over medium heat for around 2 minutes on each side.
- Once golden place the tofu back onto the baking tray and then into your preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- For the noodles, preheat a wok over medium heat. When the pan is hot and a little oil or water followed by the vegetables. Wok fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the cooked noodles followed by the soy & sriracha. Make sure everything is coated in the sauce before serving.
- To serve, slice the tofu fillets on an angle and serve them on a top of a bed of noodles.