Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Gyoza Chilli Noodle Soup
Crispy gyozas in a homemade chilli noodle soup. 15 minutes is all you need for this easy vegan dinner to share with friends
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 800 ml vegetable stock made with boiling water and stock cube
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb sized piece fresh ginger
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 100 g wheat noodles
- 5 tenderstem
- 6 vegan friendly gyozas
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan then add the finely dice the chilli and chopped ginger, fry for 2 minutes
- Add the minced garlic and fry for a further 1 minute until cooked, then add the tamari, brown sugar and vegetable stock and stir to combine
- You can either fry the gyozas in a separate pan, or if you’re saving time add them to the soup mix along with the noodles and tenderstem then place a lid over the top to steam for a further 4- 5 minutes
- Garnish with optional sesame seeds and chilli flakes – enjoy!