1. Prepare the vegetables. To prepare the sweet potato noodles, cut off both ends to create two flat ends. Use a spiraliser to make the noodles and put to one side.
2. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large frying pan and fry the tofu cubes until golden brown, turning over to make sure all sides are crisp. Pour over 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce and toss to coat. Remove from the pan.
3. Return the frying pan to the heat and add the broccoli and tomatoes for 5-7 minutes until they are cooked through. Add in the potato noodles, garlic, lemon zest and chilli flakes to the saucepan. Season with salt and cracked black pepper and stir well to evenly coat all the noodles in the oil. Cook for a couple of minutes and add 2 tbsp water and allow to steam cook with a lid on for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, make the pine nut parmesan. Grind together the toasted pine nuts, nutritional yeast, garlic granules with some salt and black pepper until crumble.
6. Check the noodles, you want some bite left in them. A couple of minutes before serving the noodles, add the tofu back to the pan and toss well.
7. To serve, divide the noodles between two plates, top with the torn basil and pine nut parmesan. Best eaten straight away.