Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
For the cupcakes
220g All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
240ml Almond Milk
10ml Vanilla Extract
80ml Olive Oil
15ml White Vinegar
For the frosting
200g Violife creamy original ‘cheese’
50g coconut powder
100g powdered sugar icing (confectioner’s sugar)
Fresh sliced strawberries and coconut flakes (to decorate)?
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC (350F) and line a cupcake tray with 6 cupcake holders.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and add the sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. Then add the almond milk, vanilla extract, oil and white vinegar. Mix in thoroughly, using a hand whisk to get rid of any lumps.
4. Pour the batter into a jug and pour evenly into the cupcake liners.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Move to a cooling rack and allow to cool before frosting.
7. Prepare the frosting by mixing together the Violife creamy, the coconut powder and the icing sugar until well combined. Using a piping bag cover each cupcake with the frosting.
8. Decorate with fresh strawberry slices and coconut flakes.
This is not a paid for advertorial.