Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Chocolate Cherry Espresso Pots
- 3/4 cup cherries pitted and sliced in half
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Splash water
- 250 ml Organic coconut cream
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or essence
- 100 g bar vegan chocolate
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 2 tsp espresso powder
- Firstly add the cherries to a saucepan with the maple syrup and water, heat on a medium heat for a few minutes until the the cherries have softened. Set aside.
- Now break up the chocolate and add to a large bowl.
- Heat the coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup & vanilla in a saucepan until just before boiling. Stirring constantly.
- Pour the mix over the chocolate and leave for a few minutes to allow the chocolate to melt.
- Fold in the raw cacao & espresso powder and stir gently so that everything is combined. Now fold in the cherries.
- Spoon the mix into glasses or espresso cups then pop in the fridge to firm up – around 4hrs or overnight.