Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Move over smoothie bowls, waffles are the perfect way to start the day! Breakfast is served
- 325 ml plant based milk soy is best
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 225 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 25 g caster sugar
- 40 g apple sauce
- 50 g vegan butter melted
- Make sure your waffle maker is preheating!
- Firstly, pour the apple cider vinegar into the soya milk, give it a stir and then leave to sour for about 5 mins.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Once the soya milk has soured (gone a bit chunky) add the apple sauce and the melted butter and mix well.
- Whisk the wet mixture into the dry gradually and continue adding until it has all been combined and you have a smooth mixture.
- Spray the waffle maker with an oil-based spray and ladle in the mixture. (be careful not to overfill)
- Cook for approximately 4 minutes and then serve with berries and syrup.
Why not make these for breakfast to celebrate World Plant Milk Day? Start off the 22nd of August right with this delicious use of soy milk and sign up to take the 7-day dairy-free challenge now.