Tuck in to these scrumptious spicy ‘chicken’ wraps using Squeaky Bean’s brand new Tikka marinated pieces!
- 1 pack of Squeaky Bean Tikka Chicken Style Pieces
- 2 wholewheat tortilla wraps
- 50 g basmati rice uncooked
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach or lettuce
- 1 tin chickpeas 280g drained weight
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp dairy free yoghurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 red chilli sliced
- Fresh coriander
- A splash of oil for frying
- Begin by preparing the rice according to the packaging instructions. In the meantime heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the Squeaky Bean Tikka Chicken Style Pieces until golden.
- Drain the tin of chickpeas and pour them into a bowl. Add all of the spices, tomato paste and water, then stir to evenly coat the chickpeas. Place the chickpeas in an oven proof dish & bake in the pre-heated at 200C oven for 10 minutes or until they begin to crisp up.
- Assemble your wrap: Place the spinach or lettuce onto the bottom of each wrap, add the rice, then top with the spiced chickpeas & Squeaky Bean Tikka Chicken Style Pieces.
- Finish off with a drizzle of yoghurt & lemon juice and add chilli slices & fresh coriander (optional).
- Carefully roll up the wrap and cut in half. Cover your wraps in tin foil for easy handling.
This is a sponsored recipe*