Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
‘Chicken’ Tikka Wrap With Spiced Chickpeas & Yogurt
Tuck in to these scrumptious spicy ‘chicken’ wraps using Squeaky Bean’s brand new Tikka marinated pieces!
- 1 pack of
- 2 wholewheat tortilla wraps
- 50 g basmati rice uncooked
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach or lettuce
- 1 tin chickpeas 280g drained weight
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp dairy free yoghurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 red chilli sliced
- Fresh coriander
- A splash of oil for frying
- 1. Begin by preparing the rice according to the packaging instructions. In the meantime heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the Squeaky Bean Kick of Tikka Pieces until golden.
- 2. Drain the tin of chickpeas and pour them into a bowl. Add all of the spices, tomato paste and water, then stir to evenly coat the chickpeas. Place the chickpeas in an oven proof dish & bake in the pre-heated at 200C oven for 10 minutes or until they begin to crisp up.
- 3. Assemble your wrap: Place the spinach or lettuce onto the bottom of each wrap, add the rice, then top with the spiced chickpeas & Squeaky Bean Kick of Tikka Pieces. Finish off with a drizzle of yoghurt & lemon juice and add chilli slices & fresh coriander (optional).
- 4. Carefully roll up the wrap and cut in half. Cover your wraps in tin foil for easy handling.
- 5. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored recipe*