1. Pre heat a large sauce pan over a high heat.
2. Add the onion, celery, chilli & garlic to a food processor and blitz until they are chopped fine.
3. Add the oil to the pan, followed by the onion mixture, paprika, thyme & bay.
4. Sauté the mix for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add the cauliflower & cook for another minutes.
5. Turn the heat down then add the plain flour. Cook out the flour for a minute or so. Then add the cream & stock.
6. Mix well to remove any lumps.
7. Add the blitzed corn & allow the soup to come to a boil and thicken up for around 4-5 minutes.
8. Just before serving add the whole sweetcorn, soy & seasoning.
9. Serve inside your bread bowl, garnish with fresh thyme leaves.