This Mexican inspired salad is bursting with flavor and is super simple and quick to make!
- 1 can of black beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black eye beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 can of sweet corn – drained and rinsed
- Around 150gr of cherry tomatoes – cut in quarters
- 1/2 red onion – peeled and finely chopped
- 1 2 ripe avocados
- 1 red chili – finely chopped optional
- A generous handful of coriander – roughly chopped
- The juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- A sprinkle of chili flakes optional
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a large bowl mix together all the beans and sweet corn.
Add in the tomatoes, chopped coriander, onion, chilli (if using), lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Mix everything together and adjust with salt.
Serve with some sliced avocado and sprinkle of chilli flakes (if using).