This edible vegan cookie dough contains only 8 ingredients and one of the ingredients will probably surprise you!
- One 15 oz can chickpeas rinsed and drained about 275 g*
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice 60 g**
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol 60 g or powdered sugar***
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda for the cookie dough taste
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut flour 20 g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
Process chickpeas, nut butter and vanilla extract in a food processor. Scrape down the sides of the container and mix again.
Add all other ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and mix again.
Finally, add the chocolate chips and stir with a spoon.
Enjoy immediately! I shaped the cookie dough into donuts but that's totally optional!
Store leftovers in the fridge.
This recipe was republished with permission from Ela Vegan. Find the original recipe here.