When it comes to breakfasts that travel well, muffinsare always a great choice
- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Stir in the flour and baking soda until no dry flour is left and the batter is smooth.
4. Gently fold in the blueberries until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
5. In a muffin tin, fill 8 muffin cups three-quarters full of batter.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until you can stick a knife into the center of a muffin and it comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.