- 43 g Caster sugar
- 112 g Soft light brown sugar
- 4 g Salt
- 40 g Almond Pieces For best results, use flaked almonds lightly smashed up, but whole almonds, chopped into small pieces will also work
- 112 g Dark chocolate pieces
- 205 g Flour
- 20 g Cocoa powder
- Â½ tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 65 g Coconut oil
- 72 g Almond butter
- 100 g Golden syrup
- 40 g Water
- Preheat the oven to 180? (356 Fahrenheit)
- Pour the caster sugar, soft light brown sugar, flour, almond pieces, salt and chocolate pieces into a large bowl. (For best results sieve the cocoa, flour and bicarbonate of soda).
- Mix the almond butter, oil and golden syrup together and add to the bowl.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon and then bring the dough together using your hands.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Split your dough into 8 golf ball-sized balls and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (This will vary depending on thickness â?? if the edges of cookie feel firm but centre is still soft, it should be ready to take out).
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes. Enjoy!