Reading Time: < 1 minute
- 2 packets (280g) Oumph! Balls
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
For The Gravy
- 2 tbsp plant-based butter
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 400 ml vegetable stock
- 150 ml plant-based cream
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp black currant jelly (optional)
- to taste Dijon mustard (optional)
- to taste Salt & Pepper
Fry the Oumph! Balls in vegetable oil until golden brown.
Turn the heat down a little, add the butter, flour and whisk until it turns brown.
Slowly stir in the stock and the cream.
Bring to a simmer while stirring until the sauce starts to thicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the creamy Oumph! Balls with mashed potatoes, green beans, boiled carrots or broccoli. Add a side of Swedish lingonberry jam (or cranberry sauce) and pickled gherkins…enjoy!