- 200 g vegan butter
- 100 g sugar
- 5-6` tsp vanilla sugar (or two vanilla beans)
- 290 g flour
- 50 g almonds
- First blanch and peel the almonds.
- Finely chop them in small pieces.
- In a bowl mix sugar with vanilla sugar and soft plant butter.
- Add the chopped almonds and flour.
- Mix with your hands into a dough or use a kitchen machine.
- Add the vanilla dough into a decorating bag with a star piping nozzle.
- Press out the dough into round butter cookies on a parking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-11 mins at 180°C (350°F) hot air until lightly golden.