Reading Time: < 1 minute
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons plant based butter melted
- 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 2 tablepoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup 60g vegan chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
Add the flour, baking powder, almond flour, cacao powder, castor sugar, brown sugar and salt into a mixing bowl.
After you have melted the butter, make a little well in the dry mixture, pour the butter in, then add the apple sauce and oil. Mix well until it forms a dough.
Add the chopped walnuts and vegan chocolate. Form into balls and place on a lined baking tray. Press down a little on each one, they will spread a little bit, but not too much.
Bake the cookies for 18 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy.