Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Tofu Avocado Kebabs
Who says grilling can’t be plant based? It’s grill season and with a delicious sauce, hearty veggies, creamy avocado and meaty tofu you too can have yourself a delicious vegan kebab!
- 6 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 firm but ripe california avocados
- 10 pearl mini onions
- 1/2 package high protein tofu
- 1/2 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 2 Jalapenos
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large zucchini
- 1. If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 minutes or until ready for assembling.
- 2. Prepare sauce by combing all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- 3. Prepare all your kebab ingredients by thickly slicing your avocados, removing tofu from package and cutting into cubes, halving the Brussel sprouts, asparagus, jalapeños, bell peppers and zucchini.
- 4. Add the cubes tofu to the sauce, then steam the Brussel sprouts for 5 minutes and then add in asparagus and let steam for 2 minutes. Remove the Brussel sprouts from steamer, add them to the sauce and begin to assemble kebabs.
- 5. Grab your skewer, and add all your ingredients alternating as you go until the skewer is filled up. Place the skewers onto a tray and pour the extra sauce over top of the kebabs.
- 6. Prepare your grill over stovetop grill pan. Wait until it is very hot and add kebabs onto the grill. Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side until veggies are cooked. Place on serving dish and sprinkle over cilantro and flakey sea salt and enjoy!