Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Sweet Potato Waffles
Delicious, Chewy, and Super Easy. These sweet potato waffles can be made into a sweet or savoury dish to make the perfect breakfast.
- ½ cup sweet potato (roughly 160grams)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 chickpea 'egg' (4 tbsp chickpea flour with 4 tbsp water)
- 1 + ¼ cup plant based milk
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- coconut oil for oiling waffle iron
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir
- Add the mixture to a waffle maker until the waffles are cooked through
- Top with whatever you fancy! You can opt for a savoury version, using grilled tomatoes, avocado, hummus, and spinach, or a sweet option using maple syrup, fruit, and vegan yogurt.