Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Sweet Potato Sausage Rolls
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes cut into 1 (inch squares)
- 1/2 a Red Onion diced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tin of Chickpeas drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang
- 2 teaspoons Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup chopped Chives
- 1 Package Pre Rolled Vegan Puff Pastry
- Non Dairy Milk, for glazing
- Poppy Seeds to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 175C/350F. Line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Remove Puff Pastry from the freezer and allow to thaw.
- In a large bowl, combined diced Sweet Potato, Red Onion and Olive Oil. Season and toss. Place on prepared baking tray in a single layer and chuck into the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender and caramelized.
- Once cooked, remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once your mixture is cooled, transfer it to a large bowl and add in Chickpeas, Garlic, Gochujang and Tomato Paste.
- Using a fork, mash your mixture until its about 75% smooth with a bit of texture.
- Fold in chopped Coriander.
- Divide each sheet of your thawed Puff Pastry into 4 squares.
- Place some of your filling on the first third of each square, and then roll up to seal. Ensure that the seam is on the underside. Cut in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up.
- Brush your sausage rolls with a bit of Non-Dairy Milk and sprinkle with Poppy Seeds and then bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Serve warm.