Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
This chocolate chip pumpkin bread is moist, soft, spicy, and very delicious!
- 200 g 2 cups ground oats (gluten (free if needed))
- 100 g 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 75 g 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 90 g 1/2 cup dairy (free chocolate chips + more for the top)
- 240 g 1 cup pumkin puree
- 180 ml 3/4 cup plant (based milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice or lime juice
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C) and line an 8-inch (20 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper. For the best results, I recommend measuring the ingredients on a scale in grams.
- Put all dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a bowl and mix with a whisk. You can also process the ingredients in a food processor
- Add all wet ingredients to the bowl and stir with a whisk (or use the pulse function of your food processor) until just combined (don’t over mix the batter).
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and stir with a spoon.
- Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan and add more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes. You don’t want to over bake the pumpkin bread, but make sure the center isn’t wet anymore after inserting a toothpick in the center. It’s fine if it’s slightly crumbly though.
- Let the vegan pumpkin bread cool completely before you slice it. Enjoy! Store leftovers covered in an airtight container in the fridge.