Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
You Can Now Make Disney’s Vegan Dole Whip At Home With Just Three Ingredients
Disney parks may be closed, but our cravings for dole whip is very much open. Here’s how to make it with just three ingredients
- 1 big scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup 4 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1. Simply add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- 2. If you really want that Disney experience, pour the mixture into a icing bag and pipe out into a swirl.
3. Put on your favourite Mickey Mouse t-shirt and enjoy!