Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Dirty Beans On Toast
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 jalapeños
- 3 chilies
- 1 tin haricot beans
- 1 tin green lentils
- 1/2 tin refried Mexican beans
- 1/2 tin regular baked beans
- 1/2 loaf of tiger bread
- 1 pinch onion salt
- 1 pinch garlic pepper
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Olive oil
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a large saucepan and apply a low heat.
- Chop the garlic, jalapeños, and chilies and add them to the pan.
- Allow to brown for two minutes then add the beans, green lentils, sauce, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Stir the mixture together and allow to simmer for 10 minutes – stirring occasionally.
- As the beans simmer, thickly cut your slices of bread and add to a pan with a drizzle of olive oil on medium heat – turning the bread over after two-three minutes to get a crispy fried coating to the toast.
- Place your fried bread on a large plate and cover in beans. Serve with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!