Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Curried Coconut Quinoa
30 minutes start-to-finish gets you this delicious, easy dinner dish.. and you probably already have everything in your pantry!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 0.5 Tsp grated ginger
- 2 Tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tsp ground coriander
- 2 Tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tsp garam masala
- 1 Tsp black mustard seeds
- 250 g quinoa
- 400 g 1 can coconut milk
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- ½ juice of a lemon
- 1. In a large pan heat coconut oil, sauté onions and garlic.
- 2. Add ginger, cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala and mustard seeds to onions and fry off for a further 5 minutes.
- 3. Next, add in coconut milk, quinoa, lemon juice and vegetable stock. Simmer on medium heat for the next 20 minutes, or until all liquid has evaporated – the texture should be sticky.
- 4. Salt to taste and serve with roasted Spring vegetables.
You can follow Alice’s vegan chef journey on Instagram.