Reading Time: < 1 minute
- 200 g dry spaghetti or pasta of choice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic roughly chopped 1 onion, diced
- 1 tube around 350g silken tofu
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice or 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast 2 tsp salt or to taste
- Rice Paper Bacon
- Vegan Parmesan recipe below
- Chopped Basil
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Cook until al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, heat a pan with oil. Sauté the garlic and onions until cooked. Set aside.
Place the garlic, onions, and the other sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth, around 2-3 minutes. Feel free to adjust the seasoning depending on desired taste.
Transfer the sauce into a pan. Add in the cooked pasta. Cook for 6-8 minutes over medium high heat until the sauce is thick.
Serve immediately with vegan bacon, vegan parmesan (just mix everything together), and basil if desired. Enjoy while hot!