Be the first to know!
Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more.
Creamy Pumpkin Pasta Bake
- 12 oz 340 g pasta (gluten (free if needed))
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 pound 450 g pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup 120 ml reserved pasta water
- 2/3 cup 160 ml plant (based milk)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- 7 oz 200 g vegan cheese of choice
- Fresh herbs to garnish
- Boil the pasta until it’s all dente (check the pasta packaging for orientation but cook the pasta for 1-2 minutes less). Don’t drain all the pasta water but reserve about 1/2 cup.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion, parsley, and garlic. Preheat oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Heat oil in a large pan or pot over medium heat and add the diced onion + minced garlic.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, then add the spices, pumpkin puree, and reserved pasta water. Stir to combine.
- Add plant-based milk + parsley and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in the drained pasta.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Add more salt/pepper/herbs to taste if needed. You can add more plant-based milk if you want the pasta bake to be creamier.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased baking pan (6×9 or 8×8), and spread it evenly.
- Add vegan cheese on top.
- Bake at 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) for about 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy immediately. Store leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.