Beyond Meat has announced the launch of its new E-commerce platform to deliver its plant-based products direct to consumers.
The brand’s new site, which debuted on August 27, allows consumers to purchase ‘all-new bulk packs, mixed product bundles, limited-time offers, trial packs and more’.
Each order is packaged in an insulated shipping box, which can be recycled, and is shipped via UPS carbon neutral shipping.
- Burgers & Beef Combo Pack – A carton of 10 Beyond Burger patties and two 1lb. packages of Beyond Beef® ($54.99)
- Brats & Beef Combo Pack – A carton of 10 Beyond Sausage® Original Brat links and two 1lb. packages of Beyond Beef ($59.99)
- Beef Bulk Pack – Six 1lb. packages of Beyond Beef ($71.99)
- Breakfast Sausage Variety Pack – One 22-count carton of Classic Beyond Breakfast Sausage® and one 22-count carton of Spicy Beyond Breakfast Sausage ($54.99)
- Go Beyond® Trial Pack – One package of Beyond Burgers (two 4oz patties), one package of Beyond Beef (1lb.), one package of Beyond Sausage Original Brat (four links) and one package of Classic Beyond Breakfast Sausage (six patties) ($49.99)
- Cookout ClassicTM (Limited Edition) – Two 10-count cartons of Cookout Classic burgers, available while supplies last ($54.99)
‘Top selling brand’
In a statement sent to Plant Based News, Beyond Meat said: “The online shop brings the plant-based meat consumers know and love directly to their doors, with two-day shipping included on all orders.
“The addition of a direct-to-consumer site complements the company’s expansive retail presence in 26,000 retail outlets across the U.S, including Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway and Whole Food…
“Consumers have made their preference for Beyond Meat clear – according to the most recent four-week SPINS data ending July 12, 2020, Beyond Meat was the [top] selling brand in refrigerated plant-based meat.”
You can visit Beyond Meat’s E-commerce platform here